Welcome to Vinson Financials Journal
Journal status: live
Vinson Financials actively participating | not yet
Vinson Financials profile
- Website: http://www.vinsonfinancials.com
- Year founded: 2004
- Headquarters: Cyprus
- Dealing type: MM, STP
- Minimum deposit (MM account): $ 200
- Full listing profile: Vinson Financials broker profile
Is Vinson Financials safe?
- Investor protection: ...
- Regulation: not regulated
- Segregated account: yes
- Guaranteed Stop Loss: no
- Negative Balance Protection: yes
Is Vinson Financials trusted?
- Information transparency: sufficient
- Customer service: ...
- Vinson Financials website: poor, outdated
- Vinson Financials popularity (by visitor count): low visits
How Vinson Financials works
7.1. The Company acts as principal and not as agent on the client’s behalf for all transactions in the instruments provided by the Company and, therefore, is the sole venue for execution of the clients’ orders.
3.1. The Company provides its clients with real time, streaming prices (tradable BID-ASK spreads) or ‘quotes’ by collecting and aggregating information sourced through independent price providers, relevant exchanges and interbank participants who normally supply liquidity and information to the global FX and Futures market. The Company ensures that its clients receive best execution pricing by using its liquidity, price and data providers to compare the Company’s ‘quotes’ and confirms that the Company is quoting competitive “on-market” BID-ASK prices.
5.4. The Company may limit the maximum of a transaction based on the liquidity available.
2.1. All trading operations are done by “Instant Execution” or by placing pending orders.