|Journal status: |
FSCA South Africa, FSA SVG
х Belarus, Canada, Russia, US
1000 : 1
Deposit & Fees
Bank Wire, Credit Card, Debit Card, Skrill, Neteller, Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum, Perfect Money, FasaPay
Interest on margin
- Full listing profile: WELTRADE broker profile
Is WELTRADE safe?
- Investor protection: no
- Regulation: not regulated
- Registration: FSCA South Africa, FSA SVG
- Publicly traded: no
- Segregated account: yes
- Guaranteed Stop Loss: no
- Negative Balance Protection: yes
Is WELTRADE trusted?
- Information transparency: sufficient
- Customer service: prompt, helpful
- WELTRADE website: highly detailed, updated
- WELTRADE popularity (by visitor count): average
How WELTRADE works
6.1.16. The Company reserves the right to limit maximum amount of active orders on the Client's account.
6.1.21. The Company reserves the right to cover the Client account negative balance derived from the Client trading operations when trying to manipulate with orders and negative account balance on different accounts, by the Clients' funds on other accounts with the Company.
6.1.24. The Company warns that market spreads of trading instruments can exceed the values stated in specifications during the periods of low market liquidity (the beginning or the end of trading day, releases of statistics and news). The Company is not responsible for such expansions.
Add new comment...