World Forex Journal
|Journal status: |
World Forex |
- Full listing profile: World Forex broker profile
Is World Forex safe?
- Investor protection: Financialcommission.org
- Regulation: VFSC Vanuatu
- Registration: FSA SVG, Financialcommission.org
- Publicly traded: no
- Segregated account: ...
- Guaranteed Stop Loss: yes
- Negative Balance Protection: yes
Is World Forex trusted?
- Information transparency: limited
- Customer service: not so helpful
- World Forex website: uninformative, updated
- World Forex popularity (by visitor count): low visits
How World Forex works
ECN (Electronic Communications Network) – is a system of orders execution that excludes the conflict of interest between a broker and traders.
Trading with the use of ECN and STP technologies is performed owning to the placing the client’s orders in the single order book where the appropriate orders matching system operates that allows automatically to execute reverse trading orders in case of the coincidence of their parameters such as asset, volume, price.
4.6.3. The Company is entitled to increase the Limit & Stop levels parameter for the financial instruments orders up to 20 points during the essential financial news release.
4.12. A Client agrees that the Company has the right to cancel the trading result of the Client’s transactions in case of systematic use of the strategy when the time period between opening and closing an order (or opening a hedge, fully or partially locking order) does not exceed two minutes.