|Journal status: |
- Full listing profile: XM broker profile
Is XM safe?
- Investor protection: ...
- Regulation: FCA UK, CySEC Cyprus, IFSC Belize, ASIC Australia
- Publicly traded: no
- Segregated account: yes
- Guaranteed Stop Loss: no
- Negative Balance Protection: yes
Is XM trusted?
- Information transparency: high
- Customer service: prompt, helpful
- XM website: highly detailed, updated
- XM popularity (by visitor count): top visited
How XM works
Chapter H: General Provisions
63. Market Making
63.1 You are specifically made aware that in certain markets, including the foreign exchange markets, OTC foreign exchange options and CFD Contracts, we may act as a "Market Maker", i.e., we may take the risk of holding certain number of Supported Financial Instruments in order to facilitate trading in these Financial instruments by displaying 'bid' and 'ask' prices ('buy' and 'sell' quotations) for such Supported Financial Instruments on our Online trading Facility...
63.4. You accept that, in such Markets we act as Market Maker, we may hold positions that are contrary to your positions an/or the positions of certain other of our clients, resulting in potential conflict of interest between us, and any such other of our clients.