|Journal status: |
- Full listing profile: XTB broker profile
Is XTB safe?
- Investor protection: Lloyds
- Regulation: IFSC Belize, FCA UK, KNF Poland, CySEC Cyprus
- Registration: CNMV Spain
- Publicly traded: WSE:XTB
- Segregated account: yes
- Guaranteed Stop Loss: no
- Negative Balance Protection: yes
Is XTB trusted?
- Information transparency: sufficient
- Customer service: ...
- XTB website: uninformative, updated
- XTB popularity (by visitor count): top visited
How XTB works
We act as principal – XTB Limited deals with You on a matched principal basis. This means that we provide You with prices and volumes for Over the Counter Derivatives. We do not trade speculatively for You or for our own book in the Market. Trades will only be executed as a result of Your order to buy or sell at a set price or size. Once the Trade is complete, price, volume and terms are communicated through Trading platform. You will open each Trade with us, as principal, and not as agent for any undisclosed person. This means, unless we have otherwise agreed in writing, we will treat You as our client for all purposes, and this will include any trades placed by any authorised third party. You will be directly responsible for performing Your obligations under each Trade entered into.