Welcome to Yadix Journal
Journal status: live
Yadix actively participating | not yet
- Website: http://www.yadix.com
- Year founded: 2010
- Headquarters: Seychelles
- Dealing type: STP, DMA, ECN pricing
- Minimum deposit (STP account): $ 100
- Minimum deposit (ECN account): $ 500
- Full listing profile: Yadix broker profile
Is Yadix safe?
- Investor protection: no
- Regulation: FSA Seychelles
- Segregated account: yes
- Guaranteed Stop Loss: no
- Negative Balance Protection: yes
Is Yadix trusted?
- Information transparency: high
- Customer service: ...
- Yadix website: highly detailed, updated
- Yadix popularity (by visitor count): low visits
How Yadix works
Yadix operates a no dealing desk forex business model known as STP (Straight Through Processing). The STP trading model has a flow beneficial for all traders as all orders are received and sent from your MT4 trading platform directly through to the liquidity providers.
By operating STP execution model allows Yadix to uniquely offer unrestricted trading for each client that includes no limits on stop loss, take profits or pending orders, all of which are crucial as part of any scalping system or profitable trading strategy, growing the Yadix reputation as a scalping broker.
Yadix offers true ECN / STP trading with no dealing desk intervention and delivers institutional trading conditions including core spreads from 0.0 pips, low latency execution and a best execution policy to support auto-trading and scalping.
Tier One Liquidity Providers competing for your trades: UBS, Citibank, JP Morgan, Bank of America, Deutsch Bank, Barclays Bank. Straight Through Processing - Yadix sends your order directly to these banks and liquidity providers without manual intervention.