|Journal status: |
- Full listing profile: Zeyfex broker profile
Is Zeyfex safe?
- Investor protection: no
- Regulation: not regulated
- Registration: FSA SVG
- Publicly traded: no
- Segregated account: yes
- Guaranteed Stop Loss: no
- Negative Balance Protection: yes
Is Zeyfex trusted?
- Information transparency: limited
- Customer service: not so helpful
- Zeyfex website: semi-detailed, updated
- Zeyfex popularity (by visitor count): least visited
How Zeyfex works
110% ECN and STP.
All orders are carried out within the liquidity providers (market), as our interest is that you always win in your trades, so we will have you as our client for years
The following includes the major circumstances which constitute or may give rise to a conflict of interest entailing a material risk of damage to the interests of one or more Clients, as a result of providing investment services:
• the Companys bonus scheme may award its employees based on the trading volume etc.;
• the Company may execute Clients Orders with entities belonging to the Company's Group of Companies where the revenues of those entities is largely generated from Client's trading losses;
• the Company may receive or pay inducements to or from third parties due to the referral of new Clients or Clients' trading;
CFDs offered by the Company are off-exchange transactions (i.e. over-the-counter). The trading conditions are set by us (in line with the trading conditions received by our liquidity providers), subject to any obligations we have to provide best execution, to act reasonably and in accordance with our Client Agreement and with our Best Interest and Order Execution Policy. Each CFD that the Client opens through our Trading Platform results in the entering of an Order with the Company; such Orders can only be closed with the Company and are not transferable to any other person.
The Company has in place the fundamental controls in order to avoid cases where due to extreme volatility of the underlying instrument the Client might sustain losses that exceed his balance with the Company. For this reason the company maintains contractual arrangements with its liquidity providers providing negative balance protection to all retail clients.
Add new comment...