|Journal status: |
- Full listing profile: easyMarkets broker profile
Is easyMarkets safe?
- Investor protection: Cyprus Investor Compensation Fund (ICF)
- Regulation: CySEC Cyprus
- Publicly traded: no
- Segregated account: yes
- Guaranteed Stop Loss: yes
- Negative Balance Protection: yes
Is easyMarkets trusted?
- Information transparency: high
- Customer service: prompt, helpful
- easyMarkets website: highly detailed, updated
- easyMarkets popularity (by visitor count): average
How easyMarkets works
13.11. Execution model
easyMarkets offers OTC trading via an automatic validation Dealing Desk execution model. easyMarkets will act as a dealer and is the counterparty to any trades that you undertake. In this model, easyMarkets compensation may not be limited to our standard markup and our interests may be in direct conflict with yours. Each transaction you open constitutes a contract with us; these contracts can be closed only with us and are not transferable to any other person. This also means that you may be exposed to the risk of our default.