|Journal status: |
- Full listing profile: AMEGA broker profile
Is AMEGA safe?
- Investor protection: no
- Regulation: not regulated
- Registration: no
- Publicly traded: no
- Segregated account: no
- Guaranteed Stop Loss: no
- Negative Balance Protection: yes
Is AMEGA trusted?
- Information transparency: limited
- Customer service: ...
- AMEGA website: highly detailed, updated
- AMEGA popularity (by visitor count): average
How AMEGA works
We provide the best aggregated quotes and ultra-low spreads from Tier-1 liquidity providers.
TRUE STP/NDD BROKER
All strategies are permitted
Spreads from 0.0 pip
3.1. Processing Customer orders.
3.1.1. For conducting trades the "Instant Execution" quoting mechanism is used.
5.6. The Company reserves the right to correct the result of the Customer trades if the server errors were detected, which led to quotes delay, spikes and other negative consequences for the Company, and could not have been hedged by the Company contractors.