Alkimiya Markets Journal
|Journal status: |
Alkimiya Markets |
Alkimiya Markets Profile
MM, DMA, ECN marketing
Alkimiya Markets Accounts
400 : 1
100 : 1
Deposit & Fees
Bank Wire, Credit Card, Debit Card, Skrill, Neteller
Interest on margin
- Full listing profile: Alkimiya Markets broker profile
Is Alkimiya Markets safe?
- Investor protection: no
- Regulation: not regulated
- Registration: FSA SVG
- Publicly traded: no
- Segregated account: no
- Guaranteed Stop Loss: no
- Negative Balance Protection: no
Is Alkimiya Markets trusted?
- Information transparency: sufficient
- Customer service: ...
- Alkimiya Markets website: semi-detailed, updated
- Alkimiya Markets popularity (by visitor count): least visited
How Alkimiya Markets works
2.1 General Provisions
(a)The client terminal provides the facility to open Interbank Accounts (ECN), as well as Market maker Accounts: Cent Account, Mini Account and Classic Account.
e)The following types of execution are used in carrying out trades: Instant Execution and Market Execution. The type of process used for each instrument is shown in the contract specification.
a) For Interbank Accounts:
● The Company recalculates quotations on all traded instruments in real time on the basis of market conditions and streaming prices/liquidity obtained from liquidity providers and periodically provides the Client with these quotations as Market Snapshots;
● All quotations that the Client receives through the client terminal are indicative and represent the best available Bid price in the market and the best available Ask price in the market obtained from liquidity providers;
● The Client acknowledges the following: a. The Company is entitled to refuse to make available to the Client those quotations that have not changed since the previous Market Snapshot; b. The Client may not receive through the client terminal all the quotations that have occurred in the quote stream in the period between Market Snapshots.
The Company establishes a spread for each instrument in the contract specifications. The spreads shown on the Company’s website are standard (average) spreads.
Add new comment...