|Journal status: |
- Full listing profile: AvaTrade broker profile
Is AvaTrade safe?
- Investor protection: ICCL Investor Compensation Company Ltd (Europe)
- Regulation: ASIC Australia, FSC BVI, FSA Japan, FSCA South Africa, CBI Ireland
- Publicly traded: no
- Segregated account: yes
- Guaranteed Stop Loss: no
- Negative Balance Protection: yes
Is AvaTrade trusted?
- Information transparency: high
- Customer service: not so helpful
- AvaTrade website: highly detailed, updated
- AvaTrade popularity (by visitor count): average
How AvaTrade works
42. CONSENT TO EXECUTION OF ORDERS OUTSIDE A REGULATED MARKET OR MTF
42.1 Customer hereby acknowledges and consents to AvaTrade executing orders over the counter and outside a regulated market or MTF.
(General terms and Conditions)
Who is my counterparty?
Your counterparty, as in Spot FX trading, is our dealing desk. We manage its net risk by trading with various banks and liquidity providers.