|Journal status: |
- Full listing profile: BAXTER-FX broker profile
Is BAXTER-FX safe?
- Investor protection: ...
- Regulation: ASIC Australia
- Publicly traded: no
- Segregated account: ...
- Guaranteed Stop Loss: ...
- Negative Balance Protection: ...
Is BAXTER-FX trusted?
- Information transparency: high
- Customer service: ...
- BAXTER-FX website: uninformative, updated
- BAXTER-FX popularity (by visitor count): low visits
How BAXTER-FX works
BAXTER-FX is an innovative POP broker for FX institutional trading.
The services offered by BAXTER-FX Clearing are intended for professional clients and the minimum deposit required to open the account is USD50,000.
Professional Client Definition:
... a minimum, should be satisfied:
• The Client has carried out transactions, of significant size, on the relevant market at an average frequency of 10 per quarter over the previous four quarters;
• The size of the Client’s financial instrument portfolio, defined as including cash deposits and financial instruments exceeds 500’000 Euro;
• The Client works or has worked in the financial sector for at least one year in a professional position, which requires knowledge of the transactions or services envisaged.
How do I connect to the platforms?
You connect directly to each ECN you want to trade on. We liaise with the platforms of your choice to set up either GUI or API accounts. If you want to connect by FIX API, it may be required to go through FIX conformance testing directly with the platforms. If you wish to cross-connect you need to deal directly with the ECN. We can put you in touch.