|Journal status: |
- Full listing profile: BCR broker profile
Is BCR safe?
- Investor protection: no
- Regulation: FSC BVI
- Publicly traded: no
- Segregated account: yes
- Guaranteed Stop Loss: no
- Negative Balance Protection: yes
Is BCR trusted?
- Information transparency: high
- Customer service: prompt, helpful
- BCR website: semi-detailed, updated
- BCR popularity (by visitor count): low visits
How BCR works
BCR is a market maker and issuer of over-the-counter CFDs. BCR does not act as your agent or broker in relation to transactions of BCR products. BCR acts as a principal, on its own behalf, when it provides financial services to you.
7.18. Scalping and EAs policy:
7.18.1. Scalping strategies (we define "Scalping" as a method traders use where they open and close trades within 2 minutes for FX and Metals and 5 minutes for CFDs , and these Scalping trades constitute more than 25% of total trades) and EA strategies (an "EA" is an "Expert Advisor", which is add‐on software linked to a Meta Trader currency platform, and allows for automatic trades under certain conditions) are allowed on special accounts only.