Blue Suisse Journal
|Journal status: |
Blue Suisse |
- Full listing profile: Blue Suisse broker profile
Is Blue Suisse safe?
- Investor protection: Investor Compensation Fund (ICF)
- Regulation: MFSA Malta
- Publicly traded: no
- Segregated account: yes
- Guaranteed Stop Loss: yes
- Negative Balance Protection: yes
Is Blue Suisse trusted?
- Information transparency: high
- Customer service: ...
- Blue Suisse website: semi-detailed, updated
- Blue Suisse popularity (by visitor count): least visited
How Blue Suisse works
STP Broker (Non Dealing Desk)
Blue Suisse incorporates a transparent trade execution, with pricing from 20+ banks and liquidity providers and 100% automated execution. Blue Suisse has a commitment to absolutely ‘No Dealing Desk’ intervention on any of our trading instruments.
Blue Suisse protects each retail client account from a negative balance by providing a guaranteed limit on loss.
We welcome all trading strategies and EAs.
(c) Execution of Orders13.6 All Transactions and Contracts with any Prime Broker and/or a Counterparty hereunder will be entered into by BLUE SUISSE for and on behalf of the Customer. For the avoidance of any doubt, when transmitting or executing a client order BLUE SUISSE will be dealing as agent for a client and not as principal.