|Journal status: |
- Full listing profile: CMSTrader broker profile
Is CMSTrader safe?
- Investor protection: ...
- Regulation: not regulated
- Registration: FSA SVG
- Publicly traded: no
- Segregated account: ...
- Guaranteed Stop Loss: ...
- Negative Balance Protection: ...
Is CMSTrader trusted?
- Information transparency: sufficient
- Customer service: not so helpful
- CMSTrader website: semi-detailed, updated
- CMSTrader popularity (by visitor count): low visits
How CMSTrader works
CMSTrader is the counterparty in all transactions.
With the exception of ECN related activity, the costs attributed to our clients or in other words, our revenue, is incorporated in the spread of the instrument that client trades.
CMSTrader do not allow robot trading.