|Journal status: |
FSA SVG, Financialcommission.org
400 : 1
Deposit & Fees
Bank Wire, Credit Card, Debit Card, WebMoney
Interest on margin
- Full listing profile: DeltaFX broker profile
Is DeltaFX safe?
- Investor protection: Financialcommission.org
- Regulation: not regulated
- Registration: FSA SVG, Financialcommission.org
- Publicly traded: no
- Segregated account: yes
- Guaranteed Stop Loss: yes
- Negative Balance Protection: yes
Is DeltaFX trusted?
- Information transparency: high
- Customer service: prompt, helpful
- DeltaFX website: semi-detailed, updated
- DeltaFX popularity (by visitor count): low visits
How DeltaFX works
5.5 In relation to any Transaction, DeltaFX acts as Principal for any duly regulated counterparty, and as Matched Principal in relation to Stock Trading, according to applicable legislation.
39.6 In the event of a negative balance in a retail Client account, the Company will not file a claim against the Client for that amount, except in cases where the Client has used illicit methods to create it.
6.3 DeltaFX will promptly place any Segregated Funds held on the Client’s behalf and not transferred to or held for DeltaFX, into a Segregated Account (subject to and according to Applicable Regulations).
Add new comment...