|Journal status: |
- Full listing profile: Deriv broker profile
Is Deriv safe?
- Investor protection: Financialcommission.org
- Regulation: FSA Malta, FSA Labuan, FSC Vanuatu, FSC BVI
- Registration: Financialcommission.org
- Publicly traded: no
- Segregated account: yes
- Guaranteed Stop Loss: no
- Negative Balance Protection: no
Is Deriv trusted?
- Information transparency: sufficient
- Customer service: not so helpful
- Deriv website: semi-detailed, updated
- Deriv popularity (by visitor count): high
How Deriv works
22.214.171.124. For all instruments that are offered on an over-the-counter (“OTC”) basis (without the use of a central clearing house), e.g. foreign exchange (“FX”), there is no ‘official’ price source. Different data feeds will contain quotes from different sources, so the resulting prices will also be different.
2.3.3. The charting data that we provide is solely indicative and may differ from real market values.
3.3.2. All prices for financial instruments quoted on our platforms for CFD trading are from liquidity sources available in the market and are therefore regarded as tradable prices.
3.4. Order execution 3.4.1. When we execute orders on your behalf, we have a duty to provide you with best execution. Best execution means that we must take reasonable steps to obtain the best possible result for you when executing your order according to your instructions.
2. Order execution
2.1. Pursuant to our licensing condition, we act as agent on your behalf when we execute your orders, and we are not the counterparty to your trades.
2.2. When an order is placed to buy or sell an instrument on your DMT5 account, your order is passed through to a liquidity provider that provides services to us. We do not undertake any position taking on your trades.