|Journal status: |
FSCA South Africa
FSCA South Africa, CySEC Cyprus, FINMA Switzerland
Citibank, JPMorgan, UBS
300 : 1
300 : 1
Deposit & Fees
Bank Wire, Credit Card, Debit Card, Skrill, Neteller, Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash, Ozow
Interest on margin
after 3 months
- Full listing profile: Eurotrader broker profile
Is Eurotrader safe?
- Investor protection: no
- Regulation: FSCA South Africa
- Registration: FSCA South Africa, CySEC Cyprus, FINMA Switzerland
- Publicly traded: no
- Segregated account: yes
- Guaranteed Stop Loss: no
- Negative Balance Protection: no
Is Eurotrader trusted?
- Information transparency: high
- Customer service: prompt, helpful
- Eurotrader website: highly detailed, updated
- Eurotrader popularity (by visitor count): low visits
How Eurotrader works
Execution venues are the entities to which the orders are placed or to which the Company transmits orders for execution. The Client deposits funds with the Company and places an order via a trading platform which is managed by the Company and the Company is responsible for safeguarding of the clients’ funds. Upon receipt of the order, the Company opens an exactly identical order on the name of the client with the market maker, per order received or accumulatively.
13.5.7 Likelihood of Execution
The likelihood of execution depends on whether there are available prices from other market makers/financial institutions. However, in the event that the Company is unable to proceed with an order for any reason, including size and price, the order will not be executed.
Add new comment...