|Journal status: |
- Full listing profile: FXGlory broker profile
Is FXGlory safe?
- Investor protection: no
- Regulation: not regulated
- Registration: FSA SVG
- Publicly traded: no
- Segregated account: yes
- Guaranteed Stop Loss: no
- Negative Balance Protection: yes
Is FXGlory trusted?
- Information transparency: limited
- Customer service: ...
- FXGlory website: semi-detailed, updated
- FXGlory popularity (by visitor count): average
How FXGlory works
12. According to our liquidity providers’ reports and also Fxglory head quarter’s decision, Fxglory chooses to be a fixed spread Forex brokerage.
..Any trade which lasts more than 7 minutes will be connected to our providers but if it lasts less, it needs to be checked according to our providers’ reports. The client must know that opening and closing a position on our platforms is not enough for accepting his/her position. Therefore, there is no guarantee for the payment of the positions ceased or hedged presently and the Company recognizes them as illegal scalping.