|Journal status: |
- Full listing profile: Fxview broker profile
Is Fxview safe?
- Investor protection: Cyprus Investor Compensation Fund (ICF)
- Regulation: CySEC Cyprus
- Registration: FCA UK, BaFin Germany, ACPR France, CONSOB Italy, CNMV Spain, FSA Norway
- Publicly traded: no
- Segregated account: yes
- Guaranteed Stop Loss: no
- Negative Balance Protection: yes
Is Fxview trusted?
- Information transparency: high
- Customer service: ...
- Fxview website: highly detailed, updated
- Fxview popularity (by visitor count): top visited
How Fxview works
ECN stands for Electronic Communications Network and it is this connectivity that makes it possible for our clients to trade on institutional grade liquidity. Our market prices are pulled from our aggregation engine that is integrated with these liquidity providers, meaning clients trade in a cost efficient, no dealing desk environment.
The spreads are variable when you trade on our ECN platform. Price quotations from market participants are consolidated to determine the ECN pricing we offer.
It is understood that the Company executes the Client Orders in CFDs as an agent and not as a principal to principal against the Client, i.e. the Company is not the Execution Venue for the execution of the Client Orders.
you will not enter into any Transaction for the purposes of arbitrage, Scalping or to exploit any temporal and/or minor inaccuracy in any rate or price offered on the Trading Platform;