Gerchik Co Journal
|Journal status: |
Gerchik Co |
- Full listing profile: Gerchik Co broker profile
Is Gerchik Co safe?
- Investor protection: Financialcommission.org
- Regulation: VFSC Vanuatu
- Registration: Financialcommission.org
- Publicly traded: no
- Segregated account: yes
- Guaranteed Stop Loss: yes
- Negative Balance Protection: yes
Is Gerchik Co trusted?
- Information transparency: sufficient
- Customer service: prompt
- Gerchik Co website: highly detailed, updated
- Gerchik Co popularity (by visitor count): top visited
How Gerchik & Co works
- The Company provides floating spreads, which may be changed depending on market conditions and the liquidity provided by liquidity providers;
With respect to any trading and / or non-trading operations, the Customer and Company act as principals and the Company does not act as an agent on behalf of the Customer.
3.1. Quotes broadcast in the Company System for all trading instruments are indicative, displayed in real time and shaped by market conditions and the liquidity provided by liquidity providers.
3.2. The company does not take responsibility to but may, at its sole discretion, process the Customer’s request or order obtained at the time that the sale of the instrument is stopped by the counterparties to the Company or otherwise.
- The Company is entitled to reject a request or order of the Customer in the following cases: ... (b) If the Company is unable to hedge the transaction using a liquidity provider;