Hirose UK Journal
|Journal status: |
Hirose UK |
- Full listing profile: Hirose UK broker profile
Is Hirose UK safe?
- Investor protection: UK Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS)
- Regulation: FCA UK
- Publicly traded: no
- Segregated account: yes
- Guaranteed Stop Loss: no
- Negative Balance Protection: yes
Is Hirose UK trusted?
- Information transparency: high
- Customer service: prompt, helpful
- Hirose UK website: highly detailed, updated
- Hirose UK popularity (by visitor count): low visits
How Hirose UK works
Your orders will be executed exclusively, and without exception, on the trading platform(s) offered by Hirose UK. We are counterparty to all your trades.
Please note that we act as principal in all dealings and as the sole execution venue for your orders which are executed on an OTC basis, not on a regulated market, or multilateral trading facility (“MTF”) or Organised Trading Facility (“OTF”). Therefore, there is only one execution venue as between our clients and ourselves.
Hirose UK operates on a matched principal, back to back basis and therefore we instantaneously hedge each one of our client trades with our liquidity provider, Hirose Tusyo Inc. (“Tusyo”). This is the execution venue where our hedges are placed. Tusyo has a number of liquidity providers including but not limited to Barclays Bank, PLC, Citibank, Commerzbank, Deutsche Bank and JPMorgan. Each liquidity provider streams through a direct feed of indicative buy and sell prices to Tusyo. Tusyo's Price Engine selects the best buy price and the best sell price, which result in the best available spread to Hirose UK.
19. Negative Balance Protection 19.1 We will provide negative balance protection to you.