INGOT Brokers Journal
|Journal status: |
INGOT Brokers |
- Full listing profile: INGOT Brokers broker profile
Is INGOT Brokers safe?
- Investor protection: no
- Regulation: ASIC Australia
- Registration: FSA SVG
- Publicly traded: no
- Segregated account: yes
- Guaranteed Stop Loss: no
- Negative Balance Protection: yes
Is INGOT Brokers trusted?
- Information transparency: sufficient
- Customer service: ...
- INGOT Brokers website: semi-detailed, updated
- INGOT Brokers popularity (by visitor count): top visited
How INGOT Brokers works
INGOT Broker Limited is a market maker, not an agent, when dealing in its financial products, which are off market over-the-counter (OTC) derivatives. Accordingly, INGOT Broker Limited may act as principal in all transactions with you in respect of these financial products offered by us.
We are a market maker, not a broker, and we generally make our money from the spreads that are embedded in the price of the instruments; this may change per market conditions and regulations and full control over your account and positions.
The act of arbitrage, ‘scalping’, or taking advantage of internet delays, is expressly prohibited on the INGOT Broker Limited Platforms..