|Journal status: |
- Full listing profile: InvestMarkets broker profile
Is InvestMarkets safe?
- Investor protection: no
- Regulation: IFSC Belize
- Publicly traded: no
- Segregated account: yes
- Guaranteed Stop Loss: no
- Negative Balance Protection: yes
Is InvestMarkets trusted?
- Information transparency: high
- Customer service: prompt, helpful
- InvestMarkets website: uninformative, updated
- InvestMarkets popularity (by visitor count): average
How InvestMarkets works
43.1. It is understood that by entering into the Client Agreement, you consent that the Company is, without exception, the execution venue for all orders and acts as principal and not as agent on the Client’s behalf; contractually the Company is the sole counterparty to the Client’s trades and any execution of orders is done in the Company’s name.
It is noted however that the Company applies a Negative Balance Protection Policy pursuant to which, you may not lose more than the amount deposit on the Platform.
you will not enter into any Transaction for the purposes of arbitrage, Scalping or to exploit any temporal and/or minor inaccuracy in any rate or price offered on the Trading Platform;