|Journal status: |
- Full listing profile: JCMFX broker profile
Is JCMFX safe?
- Investor protection: ...
- Regulation: not regulated
- Registration: FSA SVG
- Publicly traded: no
- Segregated account: yes
- Guaranteed Stop Loss: yes
- Negative Balance Protection: yes
Is JCMFX trusted?
- Information transparency: sufficient
- Customer service: ...
- JCMFX website: semi-detailed, updated
- JCMFX popularity (by visitor count): low visits
How JCMFX works
The time limit for closing a trade is minimum 10 minutes because it is difficult to cover a trade position in the market that open and close within two minutes. The company will have the discretion to cancel off the profits that profit from the trade position that open and close within 10 minutes.
Placing pending orders prior to the release of financial news is not permitted, such orders may be rejected, deleted or filled at the best available market prices at that time.
Fills on Stop – Loss and Limit Orders
At JCMFX we understand the importance of stop-loss and limit orders in risk management, this is why we guarantee fills on both such orders up to 50 lots at the best available market price.