|Journal status: |
FSA SVG, IFMRRC Russia
х Bosnia and Herzegovina, Haiti, Iran, Korea, Suriname, Syria, Uganda, Vanuatu, Yemen
A+B hybrid book
200 : 1
Deposit & Fees
Bank Wire, Credit Card, Debit Card, Neteller, Orange Pay, Skrill, AstroPay
Interest on margin
after 3 months
- Full listing profile: LexaTrade broker profile
Is LexaTrade safe?
- Investor protection: no
- Regulation: not regulated
- Registration: FSA SVG, IFMRRC Russia
- Publicly traded: no
- Segregated account: no
- Guaranteed Stop Loss: no
- Negative Balance Protection: no
Is LexaTrade trusted?
- Information transparency: sufficient
- Customer service: virtually non-existent
- LexaTrade website: semi-detailed, updated
- LexaTrade popularity (by visitor count): low visits
How LexaTrade works
The company offers types of spreads such (i.e. fixed and floating) depending on the type of accounts.
The company sets the conditions for the minimum duration of the transaction, when they are executed manually:
Three (3) minutes if working on the web platform. The transaction will be canceled by the Company when the period between the opening and closing of the transaction is less than 3 minutes.
on the MT4 terminal, if the Client has a bonus, the minimum transaction period would also be 3 minutes.
If the Client does not have any bonuses for trading on the MT4 terminal, then the minimum period for execution of the transaction is absent.
The maximum term of the current transaction is twenty-one (21) days.
The company has the full right to complete the Client’s transaction should the term exceed 21 days.
Add new comment...