One Financial Markets Journal
|Journal status: |
One Financial Markets |
- Full listing profile: One Financial Markets broker profile
Is One Financial Markets safe?
- Investor protection: Financialcommission.org
- Regulation: FCA UK, FSCA South Africa, ASIC Australia
- Registration: Financialcommission.org
- Publicly traded: no
- Segregated account: yes
- Guaranteed Stop Loss: no
- Negative Balance Protection: yes
Is One Financial Markets trusted?
- Information transparency: high
- Customer service: ...
- One Financial Markets website: semi-detailed, updated
- One Financial Markets popularity (by visitor count): low visits
How One Financial Markets works
We provide products and services to you that are off-exchange transactions (‘OTC contracts’) and deal with you as principal. We are the sole execution venue which means we act as market maker and you are not dealing with the underlying exchange. This also means that trades are non-transferable and if you open a position with us you must close it with us.
2.6 We are a market maker and may quote prices at which we are prepared to deal with our clients; such prices may or may not replicate the prices quoted and traded upon by other companies and/or their customers.
15.3 We reserve the right to terminate this Agreement immediately or set your account to phone trade only in the event we have valid reason to suspect you are abusing our services. Examples of abuse under this clause include the following:
• the use of any trading strategy (including scalping), device, hardware, software, collusion or algorithm the use of which is intended to cause or influence us to execute a trade on terms which we would not otherwise do so