|Journal status: |
- Full listing profile: Pepperstone broker profile
Is Pepperstone safe?
- Investor protection: ...
- Regulation: ASIC Australia, FCA UK
- Publicly traded: no
- Segregated account: yes
- Guaranteed Stop Loss: yes
- Negative Balance Protection: yes
Is Pepperstone trusted?
- Information transparency: high
- Customer service: prompt, helpful
- Pepperstone website: highly detailed, updated
- Pepperstone popularity (by visitor count): top visited
How Pepperstone works
Pepperstone incorporates trade execution, with pricing from multiple banks and liquidity providers and 100% automated execution. Pepperstone has a commitment to absolutely ‘No Dealing Desk’ intervention on any of our trading instruments. Trade execution is from as low as 50ms of latency (0.05 of a second) and settled immediately.
How we provide services
2.5 We quote the prices at which we are prepared to deal with you.
23.1 We may have a conflict of interest in acting as principal on both sides of a transaction.
Aggregating Tier-1 Multi-Bank Liquidity from the largest selection of Banks using our Interbank Network in New York – Pepperstone aims to offer our clients the tightest Interbank Spreads and trading conditions.