|Journal status: |
- Full listing profile: ROInvesting broker profile
Is ROInvesting safe?
- Investor protection: Cyprus Investor Compensation Fund (ICF)
- Regulation: CySEC Cyprus, ESMA EU
- Publicly traded: no
- Segregated account: yes
- Guaranteed Stop Loss: no
- Negative Balance Protection: yes
Is ROInvesting trusted?
- Information transparency: high
- Customer service: ...
- ROInvesting website: semi-detailed, updated
- ROInvesting popularity (by visitor count): low visits
How ROInvesting works
The Company will provide its own tradable prices which are derived from independent price providers and are available in the Trading Platform
For the purposes of the orders submitted to the Company, the Company does not act as the Client’s Execution Venue. Hence, the Company does not execute Client Orders on an own account basis as a principal. The Company transmits the Client Orders or arranges for their execution with a third party. The Company does not execute clients’ transaction on a Trading Venue(i.e. MTF or RM or OTF), instead the Company uses other regulated investment firms which act as the Execution Venues.
14. ..An abusive behavior can be characterized in the following categories:
4. Scalping Trading (opening and closing orders for an arbitrarily short period of time);
The Company provides its Retail Clients with Negative Balance Protection.