|Journal status: |
- Full listing profile: SimpleFX broker profile
Is SimpleFX safe?
- Investor protection: no
- Regulation: not regulated
- Registration: FSA SVG
- Publicly traded: no
- Segregated account: yes
- Guaranteed Stop Loss: no
- Negative Balance Protection: yes
Is SimpleFX trusted?
- Information transparency: sufficient
- Customer service: prompt, helpful
- SimpleFX website: semi-detailed, updated
- SimpleFX popularity (by visitor count): top visited
How SimpleFX works
8.1. When Company deals with or for the Real Customer, the Company.. may have an interest, relationship or arrangement that is material to the Transaction concerned or that conflicts with Customer's Interests.
5.4..The company is entitled to change Spreads without prior notice to the Client.
5.5.While Company is taking into the account the underlying market price.. the Company is under no obligation to ensure that the CFD and Spread Betting quotes it provides are within any specific percentage of the underlying market price.