|Journal status: |
- Full listing profile: TradeApp broker profile
Is TradeApp safe?
- Investor protection: Cyprus Investor Compensation Fund (ICF)
- Regulation: CySEC Cyprus
- Registration: CNMV Spain, CONSOB Italy, FI Sweden, FIN-FSA Finland, KNF Poland, FCA UK, BaFin Germany, FSA Norway, AFM Netherlands, FMA Austria, FSA Denmark, MFSA Malta, EFSA Estonia, NBS Slovakia, ASF Romania, AMF France, ACPR France
- Publicly traded: no
- Segregated account: yes
- Guaranteed Stop Loss: no
- Negative Balance Protection: yes
Is TradeApp trusted?
- Information transparency: high
- Customer service: ...
- TradeApp website: uninformative, updated
- TradeApp popularity (by visitor count): least visited
How TradeApp works
In relation to individual transactions in CFDs with the Execution Venues, either the Company or Naxex Belize Limited, an investment firm licensed and regulated by the Belize International Financial Services Commission with License No. IFSC/60/389/TS/19, may act as the counterparty to client trades. It should be noted that Naxex Belize Limited is a member of the group which the Company belongs to.
The Company follows the below order execution strategy: When Clients place orders on the Platform, the Company receives the orders and transmits them via the Platform to the Execution Venue Naxex Belize Limited which then executes the orders, or alternatively, the Company executes the orders.
The Company or Naxex Belize Limited may either act as an Execution Venue for the execution of the Client Orders in CFDs. So, in relation to individual CFD transactions, the Company or Naxex Belize Limited, whichever applicable, execute Client Orders on an own account basis as a counterparty towards the Clients.
“Abusive Trading” shall include any of the following actions such as placing “buy stop” or “sell stop” Orders prior to the release of financial data, arbitrage, scalping...