|Journal status: |
- Full listing profile: TradeFW broker profile
Is TradeFW safe?
- Investor protection: Cyprus Investor Compensation Fund (ICF)
- Regulation: CySEC Cyprus
- Publicly traded: no
- Segregated account: yes
- Guaranteed Stop Loss: yes
- Negative Balance Protection: yes
Is TradeFW trusted?
- Information transparency: high
- Customer service: ...
- TradeFW website: semi-detailed, updated
- TradeFW popularity (by visitor count): low visits
How TradeFW works
12.2. The Client acknowledges that the Company enters into transactions with the Client as an agent since the Company will transmit orders to Liquidity Providers/Market Makers for execution.
21.16 Specifically, it is understood that the Company arranges for the execution of Client Orders with another entity (the Liquidity Provider/Market Maker) and does not execute them itself as a principal to principal against the Client.
...the Company operates on a “negative balance protection” basis, which means that the Client cannot lose more than his/her overall investment per trading account.
All orders are forwarded to two third-party Liquidity Providers:
(1) NSFX Limited which is regulated by the Malta Financial Services Authority
(2) X-Trade Brokers DM SA which is authorized and regulated by the Komisja Nadzoru Finansowego (KNF) in Poland
Prices are provided by the Market Maker of the Company. The trading rates assigned to the assets on the Company’s website are the ones at which the Company is willing to sell Forex/CFDs to its Customers at the point of sale. As such, they may not directly correspond to real time market levels at the point in time at which the sale of options occurs.