Traders Trust Journal
|Journal status: |
Traders Trust |
- Full listing profile: Traders Trust broker profile
Is Traders Trust safe?
- Investor protection: no
- Regulation: BMA Bermuda
- Publicly traded: no
- Segregated account: yes
- Guaranteed Stop Loss: no
- Negative Balance Protection: yes
Is Traders Trust trusted?
- Information transparency: sufficient
- Customer service: prompt, helpful
- Traders Trust website: highly detailed, updated
- Traders Trust popularity (by visitor count): average
How Traders Trust works..Orders are automatically routed to an Execution Venue. ..For such online orders the Company is currently connected electronically to a wide range of Retail Service Providers (RSP) who are market makers and liquidity providers in a range of instrument types.
..We will transmit your orders for execution directly to our liquidity providers on a Straight Through Processing (STP) basis via our Electronic Communication Network (ECN).
..The Price Quotes tat we quote are determined by us and usually represent a mark-up or mark-down on inter-bank dealing rates.
.. When we execute a Transaction on your behalf, we may place your Order to buy or sell the relevant Financial Instrument on securities exchanges or directly with certain financial institutions.