|Journal status: |
- Full listing profile: TryMarkets broker profile
Is TryMarkets safe?
- Investor protection: no
- Regulation: IFSC Belize
- Publicly traded: no
- Segregated account: yes
- Guaranteed Stop Loss: no
- Negative Balance Protection: yes
Is TryMarkets trusted?
- Information transparency: sufficient
- Customer service: ...
- TryMarkets website: poor, outdated
- TryMarkets popularity (by visitor count): low visits
How TryMarkets works
STP/DMA execution model
No dealing desk interventions
The Company acts as an agent on the Client’s behalf. The Company does not execute the Client Order as a principal to principal against the Client, i.e. the Company is not the Execution Venue for the execution of the Client’s CFD. Therefore, the Company transmits Client Orders or arranges for their execution with the third party liquidity providers it is collaborating with.
If the Company notice any Scalping activity or other high-speed trading activity, the trading account of the Client shall be disabled without prior notice.