|Journal status: |
Cyprus, Belize, UAE, Australia
CySEC Cyprus, FSC Belize, ASIC Australia, DFSA UAE
CySEC Cyprus, FSC Belize, ASIC Australia, DFSA UAE, BaFin Germany, CNMV Spain, MNB Hungary, CONSOB Italy, ACPR France, FSA Finland, KNF Poland, AFM Netherlands, FI Sweden
Cyprus Investor Compensation Fund (ICF)
х Canada, Iran, Israel, US
1000 : 1
Deposit & Fees
Bank Wire, Credit Card, Debit Card, FasaPay, Giropay, IDEAL, Jeton, Mobile Money, MuchBetter, Neteller, Ngan Luong, Paysafecard, Perfect Money, POLi, Przelewy24, Skrill, STICPAY, Trustly, China UnionPay, WebMoney
USD, EUR, GBP, JPY, CHF, AUD, HUF, PLN, SGD, ZAR
Interest on margin
after 3 months
- Full listing profile: XM broker profile
Is XM safe?
- Investor protection: Cyprus Investor Compensation Fund (ICF)
- Regulation: CySEC Cyprus, FSC Belize, ASIC Australia, DFSA UAE
- Registration: CySEC Cyprus, FSC Belize, ASIC Australia, DFSA UAE, BaFin Germany, CNMV Spain, MNB Hungary, CONSOB Italy, ACPR France, FSA Finland, KNF Poland, AFM Netherlands, FI Sweden
- Publicly traded: no
- Segregated account: yes
- Guaranteed Stop Loss: no
- Negative Balance Protection: yes
Is XM trusted?
- Information transparency: high
- Customer service: prompt, helpful
- XM website: highly detailed, updated
- XM popularity (by visitor count): top visited
*Leverage depends on the financial instrument traded. Leverage is fixed 30:1 for clients registered under EU/AU and MENA regulated entity.
* Bank wire transactions below $200 are subject to fees. Please note that payment methods depend on the XM entity.
How XM works
*Leverage depends on the financial instrument traded.
Leverage is fixed 30:1 for clients registered under EU/AU and MENA regulated entity.
Chapter H: General Provisions
63. Market Making
63.1 You are specifically made aware that in certain markets, including the foreign exchange markets, OTC foreign exchange options and CFD Contracts, we may act as a "Market Maker", i.e., we may take the risk of holding certain number of Supported Financial Instruments in order to facilitate trading in these Financial instruments by displaying 'bid' and 'ask' prices ('buy' and 'sell' quotations) for such Supported Financial Instruments on our Online trading Facility...
63.4. You accept that, in such Markets we act as Market Maker, we may hold positions that are contrary to your positions an/or the positions of certain other of our clients, resulting in potential conflict of interest between us, and any such other of our clients.
Add new comment...