|Journal status: |
CySEC Cyprus, ASIC Australia, FSA Seychelles, FSC BVI
Cyprus Investor Compensation Fund (ICF)
х Afghanistan, Anguilla, Burundi, Cambodia, Canada, Cayman Islands, Chad, Congo, Congo, Cuba, Dominica, Equatorial Guinea, Fiji, Guinea-Bissau, Haiti, Honduras, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Laos, Libya, Mozambique, Myanmar, Nicaragua, North Korea, Palau, Panama, Somalia, South Sudan, Sudan, Syria, Trinidad and Tobago, Turkmenistan, US, Vanuatu, Venezuela, Yemen
400 : 1
Deposit & Fees
Bank Wire, Credit Card, Debit Card, Klarna, Giropay, IDEAL, WebMoney, BPAY, Neteller, Skrill, FasaPay, AstroPay, Perfect Money
USD, EUR, CAD, CZK, JPY, NZD, SGD, CHF, GBP, MXN, AUD, NZD, TRY, CNY, HKD, NOK, SEK, ZAR
Interest on margin
after 6 months
- Full listing profile: easyMarkets broker profile
Is easyMarkets safe?
- Investor protection: Cyprus Investor Compensation Fund (ICF)
- Regulation: CySEC Cyprus
- Registration: CySEC Cyprus, ASIC Australia, FSA Seychelles, FSC BVI
- Publicly traded: no
- Segregated account: yes
- Guaranteed Stop Loss: yes
- Negative Balance Protection: yes
Is easyMarkets trusted?
- Information transparency: high
- Customer service: prompt, helpful
- easyMarkets website: highly detailed, updated
- easyMarkets popularity (by visitor count): top visited
How easyMarkets works
13.11. Execution model
easyMarkets offers OTC trading via an automatic validation Dealing Desk execution model. easyMarkets will act as a dealer and is the counterparty to any trades that you undertake. In this model, easyMarkets compensation may not be limited to our standard markup and our interests may be in direct conflict with yours. Each transaction you open constitutes a contract with us; these contracts can be closed only with us and are not transferable to any other person. This also means that you may be exposed to the risk of our default.
Add new comment...