|Journal status: |
- Full listing profile: SquaredFinancial broker profile
Is SquaredFinancial safe?
- Investor protection: Cyprus Investor Compensation Fund (ICF)
- Regulation: CySEC Cyprus, FSA Seychelles
- Registration: no
- Publicly traded: no
- Segregated account: yes
- Guaranteed Stop Loss: yes
- Negative Balance Protection: yes
Is SquaredFinancial trusted?
- Information transparency: high
- Customer service: prompt, helpful
- SquaredFinancial website: highly detailed, updated
- SquaredFinancial popularity (by visitor count): average
How SquaredFinancial works
No Dealing Desk
Direct Market Access
Exceptional Execution Speeds
It is understood that the Company does not execute the Client Orders in CFDs as a principal to principal against the Client, i.e. the Company is not itself the Execution Venue (as defined in Commission Directive 2006/73/EC implementing MiFID) for the execution of the Client Orders.
44.1. It is understood that the Company arranges for the execution of Client Orders with another entity (the Liquidity Provider) and does not execute them itself as a principal to principal against the Client. The Client is hereby informed that the Company receives monthly commissions from the Liquidity Provider calculated as a percentage of the volume of Orders sent for execution every month.
“Abusive Trading” shall mean the following actions, but not limited to, pip-hunting, scalping...
The Company may, in its sole discretion, accept the Client’s offer to place a Guaranteed Stop Order at an exact price determined by the Client.
Company’s Prices: The Company will quote to Clients the prices provided by the Execution Venue.
7.2.The Company does not execute Client Orders in Financial Instruments on an own account basis, as principal to principal against the Client. The Company uses third party Financial Institution(s) as Execution Venue.