|Journal status: |
- Full listing profile: UFX broker profile
Is UFX safe?
- Investor protection: Cyprus Investor Compensation Fund (ICF)
- Regulation: CySEC Cyprus
- Registration: ...
- Publicly traded: no
- Segregated account: yes
- Guaranteed Stop Loss: no
- Negative Balance Protection: yes
Is UFX trusted?
- Information transparency: sufficient
- Customer service: prompt, helpful
- UFX website: semi-detailed, updated
- UFX popularity (by visitor count): average
How UFX works
For the avoidance of doubt, we note that as per the terms of our licence from CySEC, we act with respect to the above as agents in a Matched Principal Trading arrangement, solely for the reception of orders which are then forwarded to another broker(s) acting as the Liquidity Provider and counterparty for the execution of such orders.
p) If scalping or any other unauthorized trading activity is performed on the Online Trading System, automated or manual. In this case all Transactions performed that way will be annulled and cancelled